Ep7 – What’s your score?

What's Your Score?

What’s Your Score?

In this episode, Bret Ernst and Pete Giovine discusses Bret first arguement as a married man. Do women score men using a point scoring system like men do? What’s up with the Ed Hardy guy? 10 percent of men and women are constantly trying to move around the rest of the 90 percent of humanity. Be sure to rate and comment on iTunes.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please type the characters of this captcha image in the input box

Please type the characters of this captcha image in the input box

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>